Sunday, May 11, 2008

Few Announcements!!


First, Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers! I had a great day, or should I say weekend, and I hope you did too!!

Second, CONGRATS to my cousin, Hope, as well as Andrew and little Evan on the new addition to their family. For those who don't know they are currently in Malaysia so we are patiently waiting to see pics of the little guy, Cooper!! She got a great Mother's gift since he was born today!

Third, a little prayer request for my angel. Addi is going in tomorrow for surgery to have tubes in her ears. It is an outpatient surgery and minor, but I will still be a bundle of nerves tomorrow morning until she comes out of recovery! I hate the fact they have to put her under, but I know the surgery will be better for her in the long run!! I am sure by the time you read this tomorrow we will be fine and done! Thanks in advance for the prayers!! We will let everyone know how it went!


She is saving that piece of macaroni for later! She loves her some mac and cheese!

Just finished a Thin Mints! Boy was it good!! Don't you love the WILD hair!

2 comments:

Donna said...

She is beautiful. What a head full of hair!

CaraBee said...

I hope the surgery went well! Addi is so gorgeous! I love the picture of you kissing her. Sophie fakes me out every time and I get a full open mouth kiss. Blech.

Cara