Friday, May 15, 2009

I know, I know....updates needed

Okay so shortly after Easter Roman and I headed to Mexico for a little R & R!! Yes..we were there before the swine flu outbreak and No...we did not bring it back! We did have a GREAT time though and highly recommended to everyone!! We returned home for 3 days and then flew out again for an award banquet for Roman in Dallas. When we returned home from the banquet we had a little down time and then my family started coming in town for my cousin Brooke's graduation from Texas Tech. So now that brings us to this week...everyone left on Monday and I have been super busy trying to get settled again before Memorial weekend and another family graduation! Just writing all that made me exhausted!! So my updates will be coming this weekend and you will have to backtrack some...there will probably be little writing and mostly pictures!

1 comment:

mp said...

oh my gosh, my bil and sil were just there too! they also went before the whole flu thing started. how funny! you sure are a busy lady!