Monday, July 6, 2009
Why does this always happen to me!?!
I finally get caught up on the blog and we go out of town!! It never fails and it always happens to me...the moment I get caught up we leave and I get behind again! After Cohen's dr. appt on Monday (June 29th) we headed to Kansas to meet up with Dad, Addi and the rest of the family over there. We will be in the land of the Oz at least until the 15th. Depending on Roman's boss and his need of Roman's assistance, we could be here until the end of July! At least it comes at a time when Cohen is out of school so we can join Roman and visit family at the same time. I would hate to be stuck at home, just the kids and I, for that long! Right now we are in Kansas City visit the Cisneros side so when I get back to my mom's house I will get my latest pictures downloaded and update once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment