Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let's go fly a KITE!




Over the weekend, the kids and I were by ourselves because Roman had to be in KC for work, so we did the best we could to stay busy and not miss dad too much!! Our neighbors and friends, Gary, Casey and their son, Jace helped to keep us company! They were great to us and helped me stay sane!! Anyways, on Saturday we had beautiful weather, but VERY windy!! Cohen and I decided to make use of that wind. We went outside in front of the house and flew Cohen's new Elmo kite he got last week at Wal-mart!! We had a lot of fun and I am sure it was pretty comical for the neighbors who were in their house watching us! Cohen did enjoy watching Elmo fly around even though he didn't get him up too high. Of course, after about 15 minutes of running up and down the cul-de-sac Cohen informed me that he needed to go inside and rest. I did work him up to a good little nap though, along with me! We had a pretty good weekend, except Addi got sick on Sunday at church all over me. We had a rough Sunday afternoon and evening so I was sooo happy to see dad come home on Monday!! Welcome home Dad, here's the kids I am out of here!! HAHA!! No really, I went to the gym to workout for 2 hours and boy did I enjoy it!!

No comments: