Here's winking at you KU fans!!
What a GAME, need I say more!! GO HAWKS!!! So sorry for Roy and Tio Jeremy! Yesterday I decided to put Addi in her KU outfit that her Nana Cisneros gave her for Easter! Doesn't she look cute? I know, future KU cheerleader! I think she was the Jayhawks' good luck charm!! She was all dressed up to support the hawks and her brother at his basketball game. She was also his good luck charm because he had a great game! He actually got the ball three times and shot for the basket, no points scored though. Of course that is improvement because before he had no interest in playing or running! Since the Jayhawks did so well last night we definitely have to wash the outfit today and get it ready to wear again tomorrow! I am hoping we will have something to celebrate Monday night!
What a GAME, need I say more!! GO HAWKS!!! So sorry for Roy and Tio Jeremy! Yesterday I decided to put Addi in her KU outfit that her Nana Cisneros gave her for Easter! Doesn't she look cute? I know, future KU cheerleader! I think she was the Jayhawks' good luck charm!! She was all dressed up to support the hawks and her brother at his basketball game. She was also his good luck charm because he had a great game! He actually got the ball three times and shot for the basket, no points scored though. Of course that is improvement because before he had no interest in playing or running! Since the Jayhawks did so well last night we definitely have to wash the outfit today and get it ready to wear again tomorrow! I am hoping we will have something to celebrate Monday night! GO KU!!











1 comment:
Love the chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment