Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chuck E Cheese here we come!

This week is just Cohen and myself. My mom was down for the weekend to go to Lubbock for the football game and decided to take Addi back with her. Roman is already in KC for work, so when we leave at the end of this week I will be driving by myself. Instead of having to drive with both kids, my mom and Ron took Addi for me. That was a HUGE help to me because Addi is not the best traveler at times. Cohen is pretty easy in the sense that if he gets bored we just pop a movie in the DVD player and he is set!! Addi on the other hand is a different story since she cares nothing about the movie and only wants to be out of her seat. Of course, when my parents took her back with them she was an absolute angel and didn't cry once! Or at least, that is what Mimi reported back to me, but I am not surprised since my kids always act better when mom and dad are not around!! When the time came for Mimi and Grandpa to leave, Cohen had a breakdown with the fact that he could not go with them too! He had a horrible time leaving them and cried for what seemed like an eternity. He wanted nothing to do with me or staying with me. So this week I decided to do some fun things, just him and I. Of course, Chuck E Cheese is one of his favorite places to go so we had lunch there and had a lot of fun! I forgot what it was like only having one child! It was like I had a little vacation of extra time, especially the days he was at preschool!







Finishing the day by feeding our tickets to the Ticket Monster, he loves to do this!!

No comments: