Thursday, September 18, 2008

Naptime and wake ups

My sleeping angel!! Aren't naptimes the BEST!!
Too bad BOTH of my kids don't take them. Cohen gave up on naps some time ago! Instead, he has rest time in which he lays in his room and reads books for a little while and then he gets to watch a movie of his choice! I try to limit his tv watching time as much as I can, so many times in the middle of the day he will try to tell me that he is tired and needs to rest. That is his way of trying to get to watch a movie! He is quite the little stinker these days!! For example, I asked him to go wake up his sissy from her nap yesterday because she loves to see Cohen first thing when she wakes up. Wouldn't you know when I went to see if he followed my directions I found the stinker in the bed with her!! He thought he was so funny and sissy was trying to figure out how he got in there and why he was in her bed!! Before I know it he will be teaching her how to climb in and out of her bed!! I know she would do it too because she should have been a boy, she has NO FEAR!!
You can see him peeking out with that naughty look on his face!!


4 comments:

Donna said...

Kenzie stopped taking naps a long time too. She too has rest time. She will close her eyes and almost go out but when she realizes what is happening she starts to stir around! :) I can't get over how much Addi has grown! And Cohen is such the little man!

CaraBee said...

Look at that sweet baby girl sleeping. So scrumptious! I love her bed head, too!

Colleen said...

I LOVE Addi's hair!!! It is so precious!

Angela Keith said...

How sweet!! Cohen looks like a little man now. Addi and Cohen look so much alike to me.