Pizza anyone? Have you ever seen a pizza SO BIG!! This past weekend we had our friends, Mario and Marisa, over for dinner and to hang out, of course they have basically become family to us. With our family in Kansas and theirs in California, we keep each other company. They even enjoy hanging out with our kids, which I know at times can be difficult since they have no kids! They are great with Cohen and Addi and the kids love being with them!! Anyways, Marisa and I left the dinner ordering up to Roman and Mario and this is what we ended up with!!? When Cohen saw the pizza he was so excited, especially since he was real hungry and he LOVES pizza!! He couldn't believe how big it was. He told us, mom you bought all this for me!!! After dinner, Addi decided to dance off her dinner with Mario. She loves to dance to any kind of music, especially country and mexican!! We had a fun weekend and ate WAY too much!!Thursday, September 18, 2008
Pizza & dancing anyone?
Pizza anyone? Have you ever seen a pizza SO BIG!! This past weekend we had our friends, Mario and Marisa, over for dinner and to hang out, of course they have basically become family to us. With our family in Kansas and theirs in California, we keep each other company. They even enjoy hanging out with our kids, which I know at times can be difficult since they have no kids! They are great with Cohen and Addi and the kids love being with them!! Anyways, Marisa and I left the dinner ordering up to Roman and Mario and this is what we ended up with!!? When Cohen saw the pizza he was so excited, especially since he was real hungry and he LOVES pizza!! He couldn't believe how big it was. He told us, mom you bought all this for me!!! After dinner, Addi decided to dance off her dinner with Mario. She loves to dance to any kind of music, especially country and mexican!! We had a fun weekend and ate WAY too much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Oh my stars!! Before I even read your first sentence I thought "What a huge pizza!" I have never seen one so big! :) And I haven't had breakfast so that doesn't help. Thanks alot for making my stomach growl!! :)
That is a big pizza! Did they have to tilt it to get it in the front door? So are you guys coming to the reunion or what?
That pizza looks awesome! Pizza is our favorite food.
Post a Comment