
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Art Camp
A friend of mine from MOMs club teaches elementary art at one of the local private schools. Besides teaching at the school, she also has her own art camps. I enrolled the kids in her mini winter camp (3 week) class. The kids really seemed to love it, especially Addi! What was even better was we got a discount because I am in MOMS club and I didn't even have to pay for Addi to take the class. Since it was her winter camp, the kids theme was around snow, snowmen & mittens. The first class they learned about the weather and snow and made snowflakes using different pieces of doilies. The second week was about snowmen and making snowballs and they made snowmen with marshmallows. The last week they talked about mittens and made mittens with patterns on them. The class was great...the kids learned alot...they got to play, read books, sing songs and of course do art!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment