Friday, January 9, 2009
Playing catch up, once again!!
Okay people, it has been a crazy 2-3 weeks with the Cisneros Family so I am waaaaaay behind on the blog! This weekend I plan on updating everyone so you might have to backtrack on our blog! My delays all started on Wed. Dec. 17!!! I had to have surgery on my ear on Dec. 18th for a tumor I had growing on my eardrum! I know it was the worst and busiest time of the year to do it, but we had already met our deductible.... so to surgery I went!! My mom came down to help Roman out with the kids and went with me to surgery while Roman stayed home with the kids. The doctor had to cut up behind my ear, flip my ear over and clean out all the yucky stuff! To say the least, it was NOT fun!! I would rather have a child any day over that surgery!! So my holidays were mainly recovery time. I did start to feel almost 100 percent at Christmas and still ended up having a great time over the holidays! We just got back home this past Saturday so it took me ALL week to unpack and put away from Christmas! I THINK we are pretty much back on track, I THINK! Also to top everything off, Roman was gone this whole week and comes home tonight, YEAH!! Sooooo that is my excuse for not blogging and I'm sticking to it!! :) Check back with us later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Wow! Better to take care of it than the alternative, though, right? Glad to hear you've recovered well!
wow you were busy! glad you have a healthy ear now :)
i am just now finally getting on a more normal schedule too. hopefully we'll be seeing you soon at some playdates!
Post a Comment