Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Toys, YEAH!

Playing Disney DVD Bingo. This game is actually very fun!

Great way to practice our numbers past 20!

Addi playing with her new stroller!
She LOVES this thing, along with her new babies!!


Putting together his new puzzle

So the kids have been rather busy this week playing with all their new toys they got for Christmas. Of course, as usual, they got spoiled by all our family so I spend some time cleaning out the closets. I put away toys they have outgrown or don't play with anymore to put in storage and pulled some toys to donate. I am sure we will be spending the next couple of weeks playing with new toys, including Roman and myself! We got a few new games for the Wii and I am excited to try them out! Who says we can't be kids too?! The kids loved everything they got. Addi especially loved her babies, stroller, purses & kitchen. Cohen loved all his games and puzzles. He just LOVES puzzles! I think he will be an engineer of some kind in the future because he loves to figure out how things work and how things go together! All of this makes him a puzzle lover! A couple of his new puzzles are two puzzles in one. One side is one picture and the other side is another picture & a whole new puzzle.... very cool!

No comments: