Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School

Hanging out watching cartoons, in my bed of course, while I get Addi dressed!
Can you tell he is excited about being back on a schedule??!!
Today was Cohen's first day back to school from Christmas break. He was excited to go back to school, but not excited about getting up and moving this morning! He enjoys taking his time in the morning, eating breakfast at his pace & watching cartoons in his pjs (if I let him he would live in his pjs or his chonies, of course). So needless to say, doing it at my scheduled time was not flying with him this morning! Once we did get going to school though he was pretty excited. He told me that his teacher, Miss Marci, was going to be so happy to see him because he had been in Kansas! I think he thought he was the only one in class that had been gone from school! :)

No comments: