Can you see Addi trying to snag a plate? They were nice enough to give her a few donuts when we left!
Showing off the tie he made for Roman
Sharing all his things he made for dad...Roman loved all these priceless gifts!So this is a little late...but better than never...right? Cohen's school had a special day for all the dads and Cohen was so excited to have Dad spend the morning with him at school! They had breakfast together, Cohen shared his projects he made for Roman and they went to chapel together to sing songs. Of course, all this information was told to me because as soon as dad met us at school that morning I was told I needed to go...the day was just for dad, not me! I was luck to grabs some pictures before they kicked Addi and I out the door!







No comments:
Post a Comment