

This week I had Cohen enrolled in another camp at the Discovery Center...Dr. Seuss Science Camp! He loves all and any Dr. Seuss books and was looking forward to this camp! They read all kinds of books and did all kinds of science projects and experiments. They actually made some green Goober goo, but Cohen wanted nothing to do with it...he say he didn't like the way it felt on his hands...go figure! The teacher said she had a couple of boys who were the same way, but the girls on the other hand all dove right in! I know if Addi was in the class she would have done the same thing! The favorite thing they did was to read, "Green Eggs and Ham" and of course to make it! He told me he was not like "Sam I am" because he loved green eggs and ham!! He had so much fun, but was glad the week was over because that meant it was almost time to go to Kansas! He misses his daddy and sissy so much and can't wait to go see the grandparents!!







No comments:
Post a Comment