Monday, June 8, 2009

Week Two: Swimming Lessons

This week the kids had their swimming lessons at the Town Club were we are members, mainly for the gym and pools. Addi and I had her lessons together in a Mommy & Me swim class and had soooo much fun! It reminded me of when Cohen and I did the same thing in Birmingham with my great group of girlfriends! Cohen had his swim lessons in a small group format and did great! I think both of the kids learned a lot and had a blast. They both LOVE the pool and swimming! I am glad, especially after seeing other kids in the classes, that my kiddos like the water! My littlest fish
Practicing her kicks
Blowing bubbles

She would NOT jump in unless I held her hands, but by the end of the week she was jumping into the pool with no problems!!

Kicking with the kick board
My other little fish


KICK, KICK, KICK
Practicing his back float

2 comments:

Donna said...

This makes me so sad! I remember those days with Calvin like they were yesterday. Remember..."Reach, pull, kick, blow" LOL

Angela Keith said...

Gosh!! I remember Calvin's class too and the interesting conversations! Ha