Wednesday, November 12, 2008
And the correct spelling is.....
My sister-in-law Misty and I, along with Donna, have been having a conversation on the correct way to spell a word. CHONIES....I actually googled it to find out if I was spelling it right! For the rest of you that are wondering what I am talking about and what chonies are.....it is the spanish word for underwear. Around our house we do not have "underwear" we have "chonies" and one of Cohen's nicknames is "CHONIE BOY" because he is ALWAYS running around the house with no clothes on!! Well, one mystery solved, on to the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That is too cute! We might start calling them chonies now!
I love it!!
We call 'em chonies too. . . even pampers are chonies lol
glad you figured out how to spell it!
Post a Comment