In the morning after the kids eat breakfast, I clean up their mess while they go and play in their rooms. The other wonderful morning, Cohen ran into the kitchen to tell me that his sissy had made a BIG MESS in her room. As I walk into her room I discover her on the ground in the middle of ALL her pajamas! She had pulled out all her pajamas from her drawer and was starting to work on her blankets! That little stinker thought it was so funny!! Of course, I do believe she had a big brother that was there egging her on and laughing at her, so she thought she was doing something good!
Is that a "oh no, I got caught" look or what?
Can you tell how "innocent" Cohen really was?
Is that a "oh no, I got caught" look or what?
Can you tell how "innocent" Cohen really was?







5 comments:
That is SO Caitlyn. She used to empty every single article of clothing out of every drawer. And I am ashamed to say she did it lots, not just once or twice. I never came up with a solution...she just ended up growing out of it. Ugh, I do not miss that phase of my daughter's life!!! Funny, I loved the pictures of your daughter doing it. I guess it's just when you are doing the clean up that doesn't make it as funny!!! :)
Kids are so funny. I never had that problem with Landon but I am afraid Braxton will be a different story! Ha
morgan does this daily. i find clothes all over the floor all day long. it stinks.
Sophie's favorite thing these days is to empty out all drawers, shelves and containers in her room. Pretty much daily. Good times.
Kenzie just started to do this. She pulls out her jewelry and won't put it back. She will pull out her sock and leggings. It's not often. It is like she does it one week and one week off. :)
Post a Comment