And he is OUT!! Everyday when Addi takes a nap I make Cohen go to his room to have rest time. As I have told you before, he gave up naps some time ago. So rest time starts in the bed after we read a few books. He has to lay down for a while, but it usually only last for a few minutes. Then he is usually getting all his animals in his bed to play with them or he continues to read more books by himself. His new thing is that he lines his animals up and reads to them, he is the teacher and they are the students. Frankly, I don't really care what he does in his room as long as he is in his bed trying to get a little down time. After about 45 minutes to an hour I go get him and he gets to watch some cartoons for a little while. From time to time depending on his day he will fall asleep, but it is very rare! Well this afternoon, I went into his room to check on him because he had been very quiet. When I walked in at first I couldn't find him and thought he was playing in his closet. Then I found my sweet angel curled up at the top of his bed! Not only had he fell asleep, but it was how did it. The lights were on, he was laying across the top of his headboard with all his animals around him and his Thomas chairs on the other side of him. Oh, the innocence of sleeping children!!











5 comments:
He looks so cute! I can't believe he was passed out with the chairs around him!! I would also love to see you on top of the bed taking pictures of him :) Caitlyn plays school too. Sometimes I sneak outside her door to listen to what she is saying...turns out my daughter is a very bossy teacher!!!
You two crack me up! First...I love the pics of Cohen. How sweet and adorable are those pictures?!?! Kenzie must get up from her bed at night sometimes because I have found very unusal things in her bed in the morning. And Colleen, how funny! I will listen in on Kenzie and she makes fun of people. I guess it turns out that my daughter is cruel! haha
He looks adorable!! He must've been exhausted!!
How precious!!!! Aren't kids funny like that?! J just recently started reading to his animals too! =)
how cute!
he looks like i did this morning. i attempted to get out of bed, but oh. my. gaaa. my calfs hurt so bad. there is now way i was going pump. sorry i stood you up!
Post a Comment