Today we went to Jump N Jive, our version of Pump It Up, for a playdate with MOMS club. We had sooo much fun!! Cohen loves to climb, jump and slide on those giant blow-ups and Addi is right behind him! She tries her hardest to keep up with her brother and definitely gave it her all today!! I think I had as much fun as the kids did and I got a great workout. Climbing those things and trying to walk on them can be tiring. I would have to say I was also trying to keep up with Cohen! The only thing Addi was not a big fan of was any of the tunnels, she gets a little scared to go through them. Other than that, she was on a go! Both of my kiddos and myself were worn out after this playdate!!
Driving the firetruck!
Coming down the slide
Driving the firetruck!
Coming down the slide



















3 comments:
I need to find a place like that around here!
Great minds think alike! Or desperate minds...I don't know about your kids but mine get so grumpy when we stay inside too long!
It looks like you guys had a great day of fun!
Post a Comment