Sunday, April 5, 2009

A day at the spa....ahh!!

So the party continued on Sunday!! The guys all got tickets to go to the NASCAR races and the girls spend the day at the spa!! I am not sure who got the better deal...I would say we did but the guys probably think they did...either way we all had a GREAT day!! What made our day even better was the spa was right in the hotel so after breakfast we all headed up to the spa for our relaxation. Since I booked so many facials and massages with the spa they gave us a great deal and they shut it down for our own private party. We had a FANTASTIC day!! When we weren't having a service done, since they usually worked on four people at a time, we got to visit, eat fruit and cheese with crackers and drink complimentary mimosas all morning. It was sooo relaxing and fun!! I was so glad that we booked this event and wouldn't have changed a thing! My sister and I even got to relax...our teenager cousin watched the kids for us (a little cash helped) with the help of my Aunt Linda, for some crazy reason she didn't want to do the spa but she did hang with us!! My niece Lauren thought she was hot stuff getting to spend the day with the big girls even though she only got her nails and feet done
My mom and Lauren
Us with my mom's oldest sister, Winnie, from Colorado
My mom with her baby sister, Lucy, and her daughter, Brooke
My mom and one of the middle sisters, Barbara, from Laredo
All of us after we were done with our fun filled day and we still look beautiful with NO make up on and our hair a mess!

1 comment:

mp said...

wow, what an awesome time you guys had! so glad you pulled off the surprise!