Monday, April 13, 2009

Pizza Night!!









Tonight for dinner we made homemade pizzas. The kids, as well as Roman and I, had so much fun! Cohen and I worked together and Addi and Roman made one together. I would have to say that Roman and Addi's pizza had so many toppings and CHEESE that you could hardly see the crust underneath. Of course, every time Roman put on a topping Addi would be picking it off to eat it. She would also help herself to the cheese as she put it on. One handful for the pizza, one handful for herself! Cohen just had a ball making his pizza pretty much by himself. I am so glad both of my kids love to be in the kitchen cooking, baking and eating. I remember as a child I love to be in the kitchen learning from my dad and helping him with whatever he was making. My favorite thing to watch him make, as well as eat, was his homemade cinnamon rolls! That part of my inner child has never gone away...I still beg him for them every winter season. I also use to LOVE helping my mom make homemade flour tortillas! She use to make those almost every night for dinner and she would make special little ones just for me! That is what I love....childhood memories are priceless!!

1 comment:

CaraBee said...

We made pizza when I was a kid. Great memories! Cohen and Addi will no doubt one day look back on these experiences fondly.