Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt


My little "Easter bunny" hiding the eggs

Cohen and his class lining up
He could not wait to go after the eggs and was NOT into taking a picture for me!
The hunt is on!!


Us with our angels

Opening all his eggs to find out what he got
Today Cohen had his school's Easter egg hunt at a nearby park. It was such a beautiful and perfect morning! After Addi and I dropped him off at school we headed to the park to hang out for a while and help some other moms hide the eggs. Addi had so much fun hiding the eggs and she did a great job. I was afraid she would want to keep them all for herself! What made this day even more fun was dad was able to join us. I was especially excited because dad showing up meant that I had some extra hands...it can be pretty difficult running the camcorder and taking pictures at the same time! The kids arrived right on time and wasted no time running out into the park and snagging the eggs!! We all had a great morning!

No comments: