Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday












We had a pretty nice and relaxing Easter. We went to church, then over to a friend's house for lunch and then home for an afternoon nap. I don't think I could have made the day more perfect for me...I didn't have to cook a big meal and I got to take a nap!! I had planned on cooking, but our friend keep insisting that we come join him and his family so we finally agreed. I will just save my meal for later this week. After the kids woke up from their naps, Roman and I hid the eggs and they had their little Easter egg hunt in the front yard. We had got lots of rain the day before so the backyard was a little too wet still. I was just happy we got to have an Easter egg hunt because the weather man had predicted rain all day on Sunday. Thank goodness he was off a little and we did end up have a nice sunny afternoon for a short while, so we took advantage of that sun! We had a great day and enjoyed our "down" time...the next month or so we will be crazy busy!! We hope everyone had a great Easter as well!!

No comments: