
Last week was National Pancake Day and IHOP was giving short stack pancakes for free. So of course, I had to take Cohen for breakfast and I didn't mind having some for myself. Anyways, we met Roman for breakfast before Cohen went to school. He and Addi were so happy to see dad and chow down! It was definitely a great way for Cohen to start his day!
I am not sure if Addi had more fun watching all the people in the restaurant or eating breakfast. She was very interested in the people in the booth next to us. She is so nosey, I am not sure where she gets that from?!

Cohen loves to love and hug on his sister sometimes, but many times Addi does not like him in her personal space. This was one of those morning and she was too busy eating!







1 comment:
Addi's bow is too cute!! I love it! I can't believe how big Cohen is...he is such a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment