The last couple of days have been pretty quiet around here. Cohen and Addi have been playing together alot more and loving on each other. In fact, Cohen has been doing a great job being a big brother! He is still doing a good job with his potty training with no accidents. The other day he asked us if we would take him to HOOTERS to eat chicken. Finally after asking us two more times, we took him last night. We walked into Hooters and we are welcomed by the Hooters girl, of course. Cohen yells, "Hi Hooters, I'm here. HOOTERS, HOOTERS!" What can I say, he is his father's son! He loves going there to eat and now so does his sister. Addi is eating more and more solid foods and she chowed down on her brother's chicken fingers. Of course, being Friday, Roman and I had the fish sandwich. I think that is the first time we have been to Hooters and not had wings!!
Up to no good!
Driving her brother's car









2 comments:
give them kisses from Auntie Michelle... they are getting so big!!
I can't believe how much Addi looks like Cohen. They are so cute!
Post a Comment