I wanted to share with you Cohen's big milestone that happen a couple of weeks ago. We have been working on potty training for some time. We would make progress than backtrack because of Addi's birth, school starting, getting sick, etc. We finally let him control the process, as the doctor told us he would because he is a head strong child, and we were on our way! We decided to take him to Disney's Playhouse LIVE to see Mickey and Friends. We told him if he continued to potty in the big pot he could go see Mickey and Little Einstein. A few days before the show he had an accident because he got carried away playing. We told him we would have to call Mickey Mouse if he kept having accidents. Later that day, he was looking at the newspaper with Mickey's picture in it and we caught him talking to Mickey. He said, "Hi Mickey! I had an accident but I will try again! I will tell mom to call you!" Roman and I were laughing and my heart was breaking at the same time! Well, Mickey seemed to work miracles for us and Cohen is doing great! We are officially potty trained and wearing BIG BOY underwear! Every time he goes potty he tells me to call Mickey or he is going to see Mickey! We are so proud of him!! Needless to say, he LOVED the show and was so excited to see Mickey, Goofy, Little Einstein and Rocket! By the end of the show, he was dancing in the aisles with the rest of the kids!
Waiting for the show to start, but happy as can be because he has popcorn!

Showing off his dance moves!

No comments:
Post a Comment