
Tonight we went to check out all the great Christmas lights around town. We got the kids in their pjs, filled some cups with hot chocolate and grabbed some Christmas music! What a better way to end the day? I can still remember every year at Christmas time my mom and dad would load up my sister and myself to go look at all the wonderful lights and I LOVE it every year! I will admit, still today, I love going to look at lights! Just another memory and tradition I want to make with my kids and continue. We saw some great lights, except there didn't seem like there was as many as last year. Roman seems to think it is the economic, like everything else being affected by it. We still did get to see two great areas with LOTS of lights. Our favorite was this one house that was all lit up and the lights moved to the music that played on a particular radio station. I am not sure how the homeowners' did it, but it was soooo COOL!! The lights actually moved to the beat of the music!
3 comments:
where is the house with music? email me directions if you can.
we went and saw a bunch too but you are right, not as many as we thought we would see.
glad you guys had a good holiday! hope to see you guys soon!
How fun! My family use to do the same thing. And when I was in my early 20's, my friends and I would all pile up in a car and drive around looking at houses. I actually thought about doing that with Kenzie this year but we never got around to it. I agree...there was not as many houses decorated this year! Keith said it is the economy too.
Love the look on Addi's face saying "STOP!"
Post a Comment