Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Pageant Again

Today Cohen's class, along with the other two classes, perform their Christmas Pageant at school for the parents. They all did such a good job and it was so cute. They performed down in the chapel and they had to go up to the middle of the room and say their lines in the microphone. A couple of the kids got scared and didn't complete their lines, but not my son. He was a little shy and was talking very softly. Then his teacher got him to say it again so we could hear him and he did a great job. Once again, he was so proud of himself! I didn't get a chance to record him with my camera since I was trying to videotape it with the camcorder. Roman had to go out of town for work meetings so I was trying to take pictures and video at the same time. I can't complain though because Roman got to go see him perform at the nursing home and I got a sitter for Addison for today. Thank god, because I know I would have been chasing her around and missed the whole program if I would have taken her! After the program, the school had a little reception for us and the kids gave us some presents they had made in class. I really enjoyed my morning with him and am glad I left Addi at home so I could have some one on one time with him! Waiting to start
After the program


Singing

No comments: