




Every night before bedtime I have to go around and turn off all our Christmas decorations around the house. Tonight when we were getting ready to go to bed Cohen wanted me to take his picture in his room with all his decorations. He then wanted me to post it on the computer so his Mimi and Nana could see his room at Christmas time. He just LOVES having his room decorated!! Of course, we also had to take a picture of his train and his stocking! I decided to go around the house and take pictures of the rest of the house, I figured it would be a great way to remember next year when it is time to decorate. I know some of you will think I have gone into overload with my Christmas decorations, but that is how my momma raised me and I LOVED every minute of Christmas time! Still today I love going home to my mom's house at Christmas and seeing all her decorations! My mom would and still does completely change the house at Christmas time. She would take down the regular decor and put up all Christmas! Our house is not completely transitioned, but almost! It made Christmas time so special around our house and I hope my kids have the same feeling about their house!!







1 comment:
Your decorations are beautiful!
Post a Comment