Monday, December 22, 2008

Cousins

Looking FABULOUS!!
Playing dress up

Getting kisses from Kaden
Driving Miss Daisy!!
Having a tea party by herself

We came home a little early with my mom so she had enough time to get last minute things ready for Christmas. Roman will drive up in two days to join us for the holidays. Coming home early means the kids get to spent a little more time with their cousins. Addi and cousin Kaden are only 6 weeks apart so the two of them keep us all on our toes! The kids had so much fun playing with Lauren and Kaden in the extra two days. Addi loved playing dress up with Lauren and the boys loved played with the balls on Grandpa's pool table. Cohen and Lauren also got to help decorate cookies and Lauren got to spent the night with Cohen at Mimi's house! I think cousins are one of the many great gifts from God! I still love getting together and spending time with my cousins, which I get to do very soon on New Year's Eve!

No comments: