
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Airplane anyone?
Addi and myself have "Mommy & Me" time when Cohen is at school and she gets me all to HERSELF. We seem to play a lot more on Tues. and Thurs. because those are Cohen's late days at school. Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to put Addi in a Mother's Day Out next year but I think I want to keep her to myself for another year...I had Cohen at home with me until he was 3 and would like to do the same for Addi. Of course who know, by the time fall rolls around I could be enrolling her something! All in all I just want to cherish these days when she is little...as everyone knows they grow up WAY TOO FAST! Even though some days I want to pull my hair out and scream...HAHA! Overall today was a good day...Addi loves to play airplane and ride your little pony. I would have to say, that it is a pretty good workout for me too! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment