Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Outside Play....yeah!!

We have had some warm weather around here so we definitely took advantage of it and headed outdoors! It was sooo nice to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air and warm sunshine!! We played out in front of the house first...played with our toys & bubbles and then rode the bikes and ride-along. Addi just makes me laugh because she tries sooo HARD to keep up with her big brother and of course he usually just leaves her in the dust! Poor girl...after a while Cohen will stop and let her catch up and then he is off again! After this we headed to the park to finish off our afternoon. It is so nice now that Addi is old enough to get around the playground with her brother!
She loves her Winnie the Pool ride-along and looks so cute on it!

Don't worry...we live on a double ended cul-de-sac...so we have no traffic!
I know Addi is saying, I think I can, I think I can!! HAHA!



GREAT finish to a GREAT day!!

No comments: