



We had chocolate fondue for dessert! The kids loved it...we had bananas, strawberries, pretzels & graham crackers to dip into the chocolate! I would have to say I loved it too! It was so delicious! Well, after we were done I made the mistake of leaving it on the counter to cool...the location was one in which Addi found a way to get to it!! Sure enough, if she wants something she WILL find a way to get to it!! She climbed up on her brother's chair on to the kitchen counter and pulled the dish over to her. Thank goodness if had cooled by the time she decided to get into it! When I came around the corner from the living room I found her deep in chocolate!! Of course, she thought it was funny and just gave me that cute little smile! Her little innocent smile must of worked because I couldn't do anything but laugh and grab for the camera!







1 comment:
Love it.....Love it.....Love it!!!
Post a Comment