For being the dreaded Friday the 13th, we had a great day! We started our day at gymnastics. Addi just LOVES going to class and we have made some great friends. It reminds me of back in the days in Alabama with Cohen and the GREAT group of friends we made! After gymnastics me and a couple of the other moms and all our kiddos went to McDonald's for a lunchtime playdate. Of course, the kids had a blast....eating nuggets and playing. After lunch, Addi went down for a nap and Cohen and I made a cake for our Valentine's Day dessert. We made a cake with strawberry ice cream in the middle. Cohen was sooo excited and he can't wait to dig into it!!
Playing with her good friend, Mya
Addi, Mya & Mya's mom, Amy
Just a SWINGIN'
Playing with her good friend, Mya
Addi, Mya & Mya's mom, Amy
Just a SWINGIN'













2 comments:
I see he is still into wearing the chonies! :) haha
Adorable pictures!
I love Addi's dress!
Post a Comment