Addi loves to play with her dolls...she loves to push them around in the stroller, clean them with her wipes, change their diapers, wrap them up in blankets, etc! She is such a little mommy! All of this is great, but boy does she make a mess when she plays....she pulls out her wipes, her diapers, her blankets and now the washcloths from the bathroom??! We are pretty much cleaning up after Addi all day long and trying to teach her to do the same. Roman says that she is just like her Nina (his sister)...just a messy girl! HAHA...sorry Misty!
Getting into the washcloths, AGAIN....I pretty much gave up on this battle!
I'm not sure if the washcloths are blankets, diapers or something else for her babies?
Getting into the washcloths, AGAIN....I pretty much gave up on this battle!
I'm not sure if the washcloths are blankets, diapers or something else for her babies?











3 comments:
Do I have this to look forward too?? Ha I thought my boys were messy enough.
It doesn't change any time soon!!! Wait until you see the pictures I have to post of what happened yesterday. YiYiYi
Kenzie uses them for diapers and such too...
Isn't the Vtech game the greatest! Kenzie loves it.
We've missed your blogs! :) I know you are a busy momma!
Sophie is a messaholic, too. She is like a tornado, leaving disaster in her wake. I honestly spend all day cleaning up after her. She has the same outfit, too!
Post a Comment