The kids LOVE bath time!! They could spent an hour in there if I let them. I love that they enjoy taking a bath together and it makes it easier on us! Two cuties done at one time, one of us bathe and one of us gets on the pjs when they are done. In fact, these days they won't take a bath without each other! Well, tonight Addi was having a ball putting the washcloth on her head. She thought it was the funniest thing! Ohh, how the simplest things make children laugh!! 












5 comments:
It is amazing how much your kids look alike!! What a cute family!!
Too cute! Did Addi spend the whole bath with the washcloth on his head?
Oops, meant HER head.
That last picture of Addi is precious! And I can't believe how big Cohen is!! You have two beautiful children. They are both just too cute!
aww so cute. i remember when tanner and matthew used to bathe together.
Post a Comment