Today at Cohen's school they had muffins for moms. It's an annual event and a nice little treat for the mothers. Of course, as usual we had fun and Cohen was so excited for us to stay at school with him for a while this morning. He loved showing his sister around his classroom. Of course, Addi loved being there and playing with all the toys, especially in the house center. We also got to attend chapel with Cohen, which they go to every Thursday. They learned about God through a story, say a pray and sing. All the kids were so well behaved at chapel. After chapel, the kids went back to class and Addi and I left. It was a great morning with Cohen and his class!
Before school
In his classroom
Cohen and Addi eating their muffins, which I had to go get seconds for Addi.
This is not surprising, she likes to eat!
Before school
In his classroom
Cohen and Addi eating their muffins, which I had to go get seconds for Addi.This is not surprising, she likes to eat!












2 comments:
cute pics!!
I love Addi's hair. It is so cute!!
Post a Comment