Cohen decided he wanted to be a spider for Halloween, so we decided Addi would be Little Miss Muffet. Well, when I went to look for a spider costume I had no luck finding one I liked in Cohen's size and I didn't want to have to pay an arm and a leg for it, so I decided to make both the kids' costumes!! I know you all are SHOCKED, but I actually had fun doing it and Cohen loved the fact that we were making it at home! Roman was making fun of me, saying I was becomes the all-around housewife! I said, Excuse me, just call me the Mexican Martha Stewart! I have worked on these costumes a little at a time for the past two weeks and they are officially finished. I will post pictures later when the kids actually wear them! Now Martha is off to the next task, baking Halloween cupcakes for Cohen's class.
Cutting the fabric, thinking to myself, what am I getting into?!
Trying on the rough draft! Is he excited or what?!
Cutting the fabric, thinking to myself, what am I getting into?!
Trying on the rough draft! Is he excited or what?!









6 comments:
How cute and creative!! Can't wait to see them on the kids.
Wow is all I can say. I am so impressed. The kids are going to look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures!
very impressed! i have never made my kids costumes. i don't know why but i just don't want to go there :)
good job Martha!
Awesome job! Esp with out a sewing machine!!! I have one and if you ever need to borrow it let me know!
Those look great!! You must post pictures of them in them!
Hey Mexican Martha! haha You are so funny with the things you say! :) I love the costumes! You had a hidden talent.
Post a Comment