Sunday, October 19, 2008

A REAL pumpkin patch!


We discovered a REAL pumpkin patch this weekend! SO today we had beautiful fall weather and we decided to head out to see what it was all about. It still didn't compare to the ones we have been to in the past, but it was fun! The kids kept busy with the cow train, the ducky races, the hay maze, climbing on the hay bales and of course the hayride to the patch!! They also had a huge corn maze but it was a bit long for the little ones so we opted out on this event. The hayride was new to the kids as well as picking their own pumpkin right off the vine. Cohen and I found the perfectly round pumpkin and Addi and dad found a unique gourd. All in all we had an adventurous afternoon and made some great memories. I LOVE fall!!

Getting ready to ride the cow train

Hold on sissy!!!
Addi actually fell off the seat on this bump!

Is the ride over??? That was a rough ride!

Looking for the perfect pumpkin!?!



Ducky Races


























5 comments:

Donna said...

Girl that is so funny! Seeing the cow ride made me think of last year. Kenzie and Rylee rode the cow ride they have here but guess who rode with them? Me!!! haha They took up through the corn field and I thought my insides were going to bounce out of my body. Keith got it on the camera. I had the worst look on my face when I was coming out of that thing. hahah It looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait until we get home and do all the Fall activities.

Colleen said...

The pictures of Cohen and Addi riding together are so cute. He looks like he is such a sweet big brother. What a lucky little sister Addi is....although I'm sure she won't like it when she is trying to date and her dad and brother won't let any boys around!!

CaraBee said...

Addi looks like such a big girl in these pictures with her hair up in pigtails. Very cute!

Angela Keith said...

What fun! I am so glad ya'll found this pumpkin patch. Isn't it a wonderful time of year??

sarah_aka_Fey said...

Isn't fall great?! It's my favorite time of year! I wish we had more of a fall season here...it seems to jump from summer to winter pretty quickly... awesome pics!