We were pretty excited about going to this game because this is the last year the cowboys will play in this stadium. Next season they will be in the NEW stadium!!
I took this pic myself, I'm getting pretty good at that!
Me and my friend, Marisaso we could have the field in the background
You know, we had to get the important pics in!! HAHA!

You know, we had to get the important pics in!! HAHA!
My dad and Vicki came down this weekend to keep the kids for us, while Roman and I went with our friends to Dallas for a short weekend trip!! The kids had so much fun with Papo and Nana!! We made the trip because Roman had got some tickets to the Dallas Cowboys game for Sunday, so we left Saturday to enjoy a short and sweet trip! It was sooo nice to go watch some football on Saturday and go out to dinner and actually get to enjoy our time and meal. We had a great time at the game and watched a GREAT game even if Romo didn't play!! On top of that, we had wonderful seats on the 9th row. Just the perfect distance from the Cowboy Cheerleaders for Roman and Mario!! So, good football and a great view of the cheerleaders, they couldn't ask for a better game! HAHA! It was a great time! We did miss the kids (a little), but it was nice to get away for a little while and refresh ourselves! When we got home we were amazed to see the house and Nana and Papo in one piece! HAHA! Just joking! They did great and the kids loved spending time with them and only them! Of course, even though Nana and Papo were only here for a short time they still managed to spoil them!! Not surprising, right!? So Roman and I give a BIG thank you to the both of them! I will post some pics later!








3 comments:
I need a weekend away. As soon as I break Sophie of her milk habit, which may be a while, but as soon as that day comes, I'm running away for a weekend with my husband. Just us.
Glad you guys had fun! I guess there were no Jessica sightings?
My brother is going to die! He LOVES the Cowboys. How funny about the Jessica comment above! I was thinking the same thing.
I am glad that you guys had a great night out! It sounds like alot of fun!
glad you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment